Atlanta Business Attorney
Choosing the Right Business Entity protects profitability and limits potential Tax Liabilities, Our Attorneys will guide you to the best solution for your business
At Boling Rice, LLC, our Atlanta business attorneys help businesses organize and thrive. Whether you are an individual wanting to start a new business or an existing business, you have well defined objectives and goals for the growth of you business. Our approach to providing business organization services and counseling is rooted in our many years of experience representing businesses in courts throughout Georgia. Who better to organize and structure your business than attorneys who have fought for the rights of businesses based on the wording of contracts or the structure organized by another attorney than attorneys who have actually seen what juries and judges have found based on the wording used in various business documents and contracts.
We begin our relationship with clients in Georgia wanting to start a business, reorganize, or purchase a business by meeting with them, listening to their plans and concerns, helping further define their objectives and counsel them on the steps that will need to be taken to see their plans come to life and protect them should an unfortunate dispute arise down the road.
Small Firm Attention with Big Firm Results
Contact Boling Rice LLC today 770-887-3162
How We Can Help You Start a Business, Acquire a Business, or Restructuring Services to Businesses.
• We help you select the most advantageous business entity type such as a corporation limited liability company (LLC), (S-corp. or C-corp.), general partnership, limited partnership (LP), etc. by reviewing your goals and objectives both from a business law and tax perspective.
• We provide counsel to businesses, partners and members who wish to expand or sell all or part of their business or interest in their business.
• We provide new business owners with an understanding of and provide them with the tools necessary to properly manage their compliance obligations, such as OSHA regulations, state and federal employment law, and tax laws.
• We prepare the following:
- Stock purchase agreements
- Asset purchase agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- LLC operating agreements
- Employment agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Covenants of non-competition and non-solicitation
- Management agreements.
• We can represent businesses and owners in negotiations of disputes whether informal or through a formal negotiation process such as mediation.
• We provide business succession and business liquidation services.
• We provide advice and counsel during all stages of the business start-up process and throughout its existence.
Conveniently located, our offices are open weekdays, from 8:30am to 5:30pm. With several convenient locations throughout metro-Atlanta, we are never too far away. Off- site and after hours meetings are available by appointment. Contact us today for more information on how we can help your business.