Business Attorneys and Counselors
At Boling Rice LLC, our Atlanta business attorneys help businesses organize and thrive. Whether you are an individual wanting to start a new business or an existing business, you have well defined objectives and goals for the growth of your business.
Our approach to providing business organization services and counseling is rooted in our many years of experience representing businesses in courts throughout Georgia. Who better to organize and structure your business or help your business negotiate and draft the best contract possible to protect your business interests than business trial attorneys who have fought for the rights of businesses based on the wording of contracts or the structure organized by another attorney.
Our business lawyers in Atlanta, Ga have actually seen what juries and judges have found based on the wording used in various business documents and agreements. We are therefore uniquely qualified to help our clients avoid the courtroom from the very beginning.
We begin our relationship with clients in Georgia needing business law counsel; business setup/governance; and drafting of agreements by meeting with them, listening to their plans and concerns, helping further define their objectives and counseling them on the steps that will need to be taken to see their plans come to life and protect them should an unfortunate dispute arise down the road.
How We Can Help You Start a Business, Acquire a Business, or Restructuring Services to Businesses.
An Atlanta business attorney at our firm can help you with any of these services in an efficient and cost effective manner:
• Select the most advantageous business entity type such as a corporation; limited liability company (LLC); (S-corp. or C-corp.); general partnership; limited partnership (LP), etc. by reviewing your goals and objectives both from a business law and tax perspective.
• Provide counsel to businesses, partners and members who wish to expand or sell all or part of their business or interest in their business in the correct manner to protect them from past and present liabilities.
• We provide new business owners with an understanding of and provide them with the tools necessary to properly manage their compliance obligations, such as OSHA regulations, state and federal employment law, and tax laws.
• Prepare the following organizational documents or purchase and sale agreements:
→ Stock purchase agreements
→ Asset purchase agreements
→ Shareholder agreements
→ LLC operating agreements
→ Employment agreements
→ Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
→ Covenants of non-competition and non-solicitation
→ Management agreements
Choosing the Right Business Entity protects profitability and limits potential Tax Liabilities, Our Attorneys will guide you to the best solution for your business
Other Business Services We Offer
In addition to traditional start-up services; corporate organization and governance services; and general restructuring services, our business attorneys also provide the following services to our business clients:
- We can represent businesses and owners in negotiations of disputes whether informal or through a formal negotiation process such as mediation or arbitration.
- We provide business succession and business liquidation services.
- We provide advice and counsel during all stages of your businesses existence.
- We negotiate and draft contracts of all types to help your business grow smartly while avoiding unnecessary disputes over conflicting provisions or misunderstandings.
Several Office Locations
Conveniently located, our offices are open weekdays, from 8:30am to 5:30pm. With locations Atlanta, Alpharetta, Lawrenceville and Cumming, we are never too far away to help you and your business with all of its legal needs. Off- site and after hours meetings are available by appointment. Contact us today for more information on how we can help your business.