Atlanta Corporate Attorney
The experienced business attorneys at Spaulding Law help the owners of startups navigate the maze – and avoid the pitfalls – of starting a new business in the Metro Atlanta area.
Starting a new business requires careful and detailed planning. A corporate law attorney with Spaulding Law can help you start up your business on solid ground.
We represent business clients regarding a variety of commercial matters in the Metro Atlanta area and across the state of Georgia. We have the experience, the record, and the reputation that our business clients seek and need.
The goals of our clients are the top priority at Spaulding Law. We work to find the legal solutions that protect and advance those goals. We understand that businesses are started for one reason: to make a profit.
Do not hesitate to contact us promptly about a specific case or about your company’s ongoing legal needs.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE TO BUSINESS OWNERS?
The business attorneys at Spaulding Law combine their legal experience and business knowledge with a commitment to provide high-quality legal services to our clients.
Georgia’s small and mid-sized businesses, in particular, face a variety of legal challenges, so they need to partner with a law firm that offers genuine value and trustworthy, professional service. Do not hesitate to contact us about any of your company’s legal needs.
At Spaulding Law, our legal services to business owners include but are not limited to:
- Contract review, negotiation, and creation
- Employment agreements
- Ensuring the proper legal documentation to form and govern your business
- Helping you determine which business entity form is best for your business
- Negotiation and drafting of purchase and sale agreements
- Review and/or creation of commercial lease agreements
- Review of commercial loan agreements
- Shareholder agreements
WE ALSO PROVIDE CORPORATE GOVERNANCE SERVICES
We can also provide the following services to keep your business operation running smoothly:
- Acting as your company’s registered agent
- Preparing annual minutes and hosting annual meetings
- Obtaining business licenses, liquor licenses, and other required industry-specific licenses
- Preparing corporate resolutions
- Providing counsel on ethical issues, liability concerns, and compliance matters
WHAT ABOUT CORPORATE TRANSACTIONAL SERVICES?
Our corporate transactional services include:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Minutes of meetings
- Shareholder agreements
- Operating agreements
- Stock subscription agreements
- Corporate resolutions
- Stock purchase agreements
- Purchase agreements
- Supplier agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Asset purchase agreements
- Nondisclosure agreements
- Licensing agreements
WE HELP YOU PUT SOLUTIONS IN PLACE – BEFORE LEGAL PROBLEMS ARISE
Every week in the state of Georgia, business disputes arise. Businesses are targeted for lawsuits and cited for violations. Contact Spaulding Law at once regarding any business-related legal matter or about your company’s continuing legal needs.
Even in the event of litigation, our lawyers diligently strive to achieve the best possible legal results while thoroughly protecting your legal rights and best interests.
Our attorneys will help your business stay in compliance, and we can help you keep small legal squabbles from turning into expensive courtroom battles. We work to put the solutions in place for you before legal problems arise.
Every business operation in Georgia faces almost daily legal challenges. The attorneys at Spaulding Law can help. Contact us online or call us at (470) 336-5562.
Sound, thoughtful, and experienced legal guidance is one of the wisest business investments that you can make.